? ??????????????Blue Hawaii? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (263 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 24361 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Ed CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Chico Wedding



Hey, we're at the Marriot hotel over here in Chico. This is the most awesomest hotel! They have batting cages, laundry room, mini golf course, gym, pool, computer, T.V. and breakfast. Oh, plus the computer is free and so is the printer! We went over to the batting cages when we got here. Yeah, this place is pretty nice. We are going over to the wedding at about 5:00. To bad for me, I can't go swimming because I just took a shower. You guys are probably wondering why we are staying at the hotel..... we did'nt really want to drive home after the wedding. My Grandma & Papa came with us too. We kinda got hungry on our way here so we stopped by the Black Bear Diner. I'm not really sure if it was "Diner" or not. My Uncle Cameron just came in with his bud, so&so. I guess they are staying here too. I also love our room. My Auntie Tammy and Uncle Terry were going to get this hotel but, every room was already booked. Anyway, my Papa is just sitting here watching T.V. everybody else is in the room. That's just because it is seriously hot over here!! Well my Papa just told me to get off of the computer. Talk to ya l8r!

0 comments: