? ??????????????Blue Hawaii? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (263 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 24361 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Ed CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Busy Week




Today my Grandma watched us because my mom went to work again. I decided to take a couple of pictures.... they ended up to be all of Annelisi. Everybody's so lost today, I wonder why. Everything is going on today my aunt is up in Sonora and today is Taylor's Dad's Birthday.I called her today to see what was goin' on. Oh, I forgot to tell u about dollar scoop nite. Dollar scoop nite is at Baskin Robbins, we go there every Tuesday. The Doberneck's go to. This week is pretty busy! I also have Activity Days at my church. That's for girls 8-11, if u turn 12 u move up to Young Womens then to Cemenery. In Activity Days u do stuff like clean the church, swim, learn about stuff, play music & more. Tomorrow I'm going to Activity Days and swimming at the McLelleand's house. I'm not sure if that's how u spell it though. Next week our swim team is going to Raging Waters before Championships. Taylor just invited me over tomorrow. K, Bye!

0 comments: