? ??????????????Blue Hawaii? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (263 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 24361 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Ed CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, July 11, 2008

Everything next week....

Next week my swim team is going to Raging Waters, I'm going to Auntie Tammy's house, Auntie Tammy's birthday, Lori's birthday, swimming championships. Auntie Tammy's turning 40 and Lori is turning 40! They seriously DO NOT look 40! Lori is Auntie Tammy's friend, she rode on the plane with me to Orlando, Florida so did her daughters Kimmi and Courtney. That's because Auntie Tammy and Uncle Terry took me to Disneyworld for my Kindergarten graduation by myself. They were already there at Disneyworld waiting for me with Auntie Tammy's parents, Sheila and Dennis. I guess my swim team is going to Raging Waters to get together before chapionships, I'm going to Auntie's Tammy's house to have a sleepover instead. This year championships are going to be at the Galt pool....I think that its too small and it doesnt have as much lanes as other pools during championships. Plus, our pool dont have a practice lane for during championships and the lanes that you are really supposed to have is 12, 14, or 16.

0 comments: